Monday, May 14, 2012

Thrifty Monday!

If you don't already know, Monday's are the best day to hit up your local Goodwill or thirft stores
.
Why?

After a weekend of yard sales, where else do people drop what is left over?!

You guessed it! :)

I'm always on the hunt for a good bargin. I have about 5 local Goodwills in my area so I get a reasonable selection. Today my best friend and I ventured out to do some treasure hunting. 

I ended up with a purple/pink Leapster Handheld game system ($10), three games ($2.99 each), and 2 Jumpstart CD-ROM Computer games ($1.99 each)! All in great condition!!

How can you beat that!?!? 


I have to admit that the only things I do not buy from thrift stores are some clothes, bedding, and stuffed animals. Just for sanitary reasons, usually. That is just my PERSONAL preference. It does not mean that you can't! :)

What is the best thing you've found at a thrift store or discount store? Please share!!

1 comment:

  1. My Halloween costume! (some of it like my skirt and shirt!) I was Velma from the scoby doo gang! :)

    ReplyDelete