Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sell It!

So I've decided to open up and try to promote my Ebay and Etsy Shops!

My best friend and I make polymer clay items and we also have American Girl doll furniture and bedding for sale.

If you would rather purchase from us off those sites, we can do that too through PayPal or Google.

Remember, these sites are BRAND spankin' new so there isn't much in them yet, but stay tuned for more soon!! 

If you have any requests, feel  free to contact me too!

Ebay:


Etsy:


Happy Shopping!

:)

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to thank you for following my blog this past week! It really means a lot to me. I never thought that when I started my blog two years ago that over 80 people would be following it now. I really appreciate it. Thanks again,
    Kellee
    http://savedbygrace-kelleemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete