Saturday, May 12, 2012

American Girl Place D.C.

Today we decided to take a trip to American Girl Place DC. Since we only live about half an hour from it, it wasn't that long of a drive. DC traffic can get really bad but thankfully today it wasn't bad at all. The store wasn't as crowded as I had thought it would be on a Saturday evening.

The sole purpose of this trip was to really get a brush or two for Kaydence's doll. When we bought her the first doll, we never thought about buying the brush until I read and learnt a lot about doll care. I probably could have ordered it online but I really didn't want to pay shipping when we could just drive there. :)

Well, without further ado, I'd love to introduce you to our newest doll, Julie! It was a last minute decision but she's the one Kaydence picked out and we happen to share the same name! :)
I was kind of hoping she would choose McKenna but I'm thinking that when we go back for Kay's birthday, we'll get her. I had made reservations at the Cafe about two months ago so we could go have lunch for Kaydence's 4th birthday! She's going to love it.



Now we're home enjoying our new doll and getting ready to head off to bed. Well, the kids are headed off to bed. I may stay up and sew some new clothes for Julie! :)

1 comment:

  1. Coolio! This is a really cute blog and I love it so much! Thanks for following my blog to!

    ReplyDelete