Thursday, May 24, 2012

Some New Friends

It's been awhile, followers!

A lot of things have been going on lately so it's been hard to update!

We've added two new friends to our AG collection within the week!



Puppy Sugar and Bitty Baby! 

We found Sugar at BJ's while we were doing some food shopping! We got Bitty Baby from Ebay for only $20! :) She is in pretty good condition but we may send her off to the doll hospital for a new body sometime in the future. 

I've also been busy crafting away!

I found the idea from my favorite website, Pinterest. They are tank top or t-shirt dresses. It's so easy if you have basic sewing skills. (And I'm a beginner!!)

All you need is about a yard or two of fabric (depending on the size dress you're making), tank top/t-shirt, and basic sewing supplies.

Here are the two dresses I've made so far:



I love them and so does Kay. :) I'm thinking about selling them in my Etsy shop!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! I just wanted to let you know that I picked you for the "I love your blog award". :) You can look at my post about it at http://www.itisadollworldandmore.blogspot.com/

    Thanks, and I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete